Replies

• All I know is ghosts do exist. 

• It's hard to say. You would have to know the circumstances surrounding the place and its history. Along with everyday factors such as wind, foundation creaks, lights from outside the building, etc.

• I know what I know!

• I think there is a difference the way you feel when you hear or see something totally out of the ordinary. It's hard to explain. Somethings make you feel indifferent while others grip your very soul.

• I absolutely agree with Chloe. I know what I know. There are some occurrences that are no denying they are from the spirit world. 

• Most of us know the difference between reality and paranormal.

• I know when something is not from this world. I feel it deep down to my bones.

• Anything that makes a noise in the dark will put people ill at ease. It's not just ghosts people think of. My first thought would be burglars. Ghosts would probably be my last guess if I couldn't figure out where the noise originated from.

• Can't blame everything that goes bump in the night. But I know and I've seen things that just cannot be logically explained. I think of myself as a practical person.

• A lot of things can be explained, but I've had my share of ghosts/demons whatever you want to call it. I've just accepted it as part of my life. 

This reply was deleted.