Unit 731, Experimentation Camp

Totally devoid of any of the cobweb-veiled, romantic spookiness you might hope for from a haunted place, this experimentation camp in Japan is a monument to inconceivably extreme man-made horror.

Around ten thousand men, women and children - mostly Chinese and Korean, but also some from other Asian countries - passed through its rooms, and were deliberately exposed to biological and chemical weapons, grenades and flame throwers for research purposes. Evidence suggests that many were also deliberately infected with deadly diseases and were made the subjects of unthinkably imaginative, un-anaesthetised experimental vivisection.

The complex of 150 buildings was operational until the end of World War II, but only one is now open to tourists. It is said to be haunted by the spirits of thousands.

http://www.worldreviewer.com/travel-guides/paranormal/ghosts-of-unit-731-experimentation-camp/15208

Haunting: 

There are reports of strange ghostly lights in the courtyard, ghostly figures wondering around the buildings, tourist or visitors claim to have an overwhelming discomfort, and haunting noises and and sounds across the camp. BBC television crew also experienced unusual difficulty with their equipment and lighting. 

3206777492?profile=original

3206777501?profile=original

I've been trying to get images of ghostly apparitions in this facility but I have no luck. However, the extreme violence that happened here in this macabre place makes me a strong believer that this place is haunted. 

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I bet there is a whole lot of paranormal activity there.

• I agree with Clyde. They are demons!

• pfft

Monica said:

You are probably saying that with utter cynicism Danny. But animal or not, there are still things that we do for each other that can and will overshadow the evil and cruelty perpetuated in yer post. 

Totally devoid of any of the cobweb-veiled, romantic spookiness you might hope for from a haunted place, this experimentation camp in Japan is a monu…
  • You are probably saying that with utter cynicism Danny. But animal or not, there are still things that we do for each other that can and will overshadow the evil and cruelty perpetuated in yer post. 

• I know right? But then again, humans are animals.

Miharu said:

It's amazing how humans can be so cruel...  

Totally devoid of any of the cobweb-veiled, romantic spookiness you might hope for from a haunted place, this experimentation camp in Japan is a monu…
  • It's amazing how humans can be so cruel...  

• This is brutal. Reminds me of a quote from that movie "Book of Blood", a Clive Barker adaptation :

"The dead have highways, running through the wasteland behind our lives, bearing an endless traffic of departed souls. They can be heard in the broken places of our world, through cracks made out of cruelty, violence, and depravity. They have sign posts, these highways, and crossroads and intersections. And it is at these intersections where the dead mingle, and sometimes spill over into our world. "Mary Florescu

Fits the damn place.. 

This reply was deleted.