Have you seen an Angel in real life?

I am fond of Angels after I have seen them in some movies like "Date with an Angel" which is one of the favorites. I even dreamed about an Angel wherein I was chased by a demon, the one you can see in its typical form. I almost have a hear attack thinking that this were true while I'm having this dream. I felt a combination of shock and horror and then suddenly someone just held me and when I faced who's that person who is trying to help me, I saw an Angel, he's a guy. He flew me away from the devil who is still chasing me with the Angel. MY dream is like a fantasy movie to which I thought will never happen in my dreams. I have read some books that interpret dreams. They have captured my interest. But, I really would like to see a real Angel to whom I can speak with and be my friend and I'm curious if someone have seen one. I even created a poem out from this dream.

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I thought this girl I've been dating was an angel but she turned out to be a demon from hell!

• I met a person who was so kind hearted, I thought she could have been an angel.

• I know angels are amongst us, but as a previous poster said, they are in disguise.Knowing that angels walk amongst us is a way to put our behaviour in check. We shouldn't be partial to people based on wealth or position. 

• If the angel didn't acknowledge itself as an angel, then I would have to say no, I've never seen one.

• I don't think we'd know for sure if we encountered an angel or not.

• Yes, nowadays, the world that we live is a chaotic one. There are a lot of factors affecting this. One reason is due to population explosion wherein the large number of people causes riot and it's impact in the society produces unpleasant behavior to some individuals creating a chain reaction of negativity. On the other hand, to cut this chain, someone has to stop the pattern by changing the attitude into a positive one. 

• David, yes basically i believe the reality we live in IS heaven and hell. We humans have the power to make it a living hell or a utopia... 

sadly, greed and violence is domineering.. in my observation.. 

• On the other hand, there are really a real life angels to whom we can rely on in real life. These are people who serve like heroes to those who are in need. They don't have wings literally but their goodness can be compared to an angel who basically do good and help. If most people are like this in any part of the world, then heaven is already on earth.

• @John Baker, I really like that way of thinking. If people do this then the world would be a better place :)

• Someone mentioned on the forum about how we should take care of strangers, because they may be angels unaware. I truly believe it. I'm quite sure many of us have encountered angels sent down from heaven, yet we didn't recognize them to be so. Makes me think...We should treat all people with kindness and respect.

This reply was deleted.