Photo for Pondering

I would like everyone to please carefully look over the attached photo and let us know what you think is happening.

It was taken with a cellphone on a late Sunday afternoon. A small girl, about 2 years old, had been placed on her small bed for a late afternoon nap. Instead of going to sleep she laid there and talked, occasionally reaching her hand out toward the door of her closet. Checking on her, her Dad decided to snap this photo of the activity.

On several previous occasions she mentioned that "Grandpa" was in her room and would play with her. That is why the photo was taken - to see if anything or anyone, other than her, showed up in the picture.

I have an opinion what's there, but what do you think?3206778645?profile=original

baby and spirits 9.12.jpg

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Wow again!

I'm going to throw the photo out.

Thank-you for all your comments.

• Let ths a lessn to you. Spirit photography is a very touchy and very "unstable" field. Do not post something like this again.

Carol Farrell said:

Wow! Such bitter responses to a simple request!

The picture is blurry and messy, but I know it absolutely has not been tampered with at all, and the incident behind the photo being taken is quite true. There has been considerable paranormal incidents in this home, specifically in this room and for the record, this was the only blurry photo taken (with a cellphone).It's believed by the investigators who have been to the house that the spirit seems to be attached to the little girl who has already displayed some amazing psychic talents and it currently being evaluated. The story is real and the photo is too.

The fact that some of you were not open minded enough and quickly determined the photo to be "fake and manipulated" shows your lack of experience in reviewing paranormal photos and probably other data. I too have been guilty of tossing photos aside which were blurry and out of focus to find out later that the area in question could possibly be a vortex or portal of some kind.

If you think there is nothing in the photo, just say so. If you think there might be a paranormal condition, say that instead.

At least my request has brought a new member to BooAlert!!   Hello TRad!

Photo for Pondering
    I would like everyone to please carefully look over the attached photo and let us know what you think is happening. It was taken with a cellphone on…
  • And I would like add to this as well:

"It's believed by the investigators who have been to the house that the spirit seems to be attached to the little girl who has already displayed some amazing psychic talents and it currently being evaluated. The story is real and the photo is too."

Please state your sources. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and research this myself. I do not find it wise to call people inexperienced in viewing blurry, unrecognizable pictures. You have willingly made a post; whereby, others have the opportunity to comment. It is not your place to inform us in the manner you feel we should respond.

• "As a digital artist/designer I know very well how easy things are to manipulate. I just thought words that appeared more professional and kind were in order since the submitter was putting a piece of her out for public scrutiny"

And yet you accuse people of being callous when they offer their opinion.

• Wow! Such bitter responses to a simple request!

The picture is blurry and messy, but I know it absolutely has not been tampered with at all, and the incident behind the photo being taken is quite true. There has been considerable paranormal incidents in this home, specifically in this room and for the record, this was the only blurry photo taken (with a cellphone).It's believed by the investigators who have been to the house that the spirit seems to be attached to the little girl who has already displayed some amazing psychic talents and it currently being evaluated. The story is real and the photo is too.

The fact that some of you were not open minded enough and quickly determined the photo to be "fake and manipulated" shows your lack of experience in reviewing paranormal photos and probably other data. I too have been guilty of tossing photos aside which were blurry and out of focus to find out later that the area in question could possibly be a vortex or portal of some kind.

If you think there is nothing in the photo, just say so. If you think there might be a paranormal condition, say that instead.

At least my request has brought a new member to BooAlert!!   Hello TRad!

• Meh Fake...

• Too blurry. Nothing to see.

• I agree with the others. I don't think anyone is that gullible to believe the story and pic. It's these kind of posts that make a mockery out of the paranormal world. It insults those, who have had real experiences.

• Obviously fake! What's there to ponder? This is very amateurish-not worth the post!

• I don't put any stock in blurry pics. My reasoning is this, if a ghost is present, then it would be shown in the pic. After all, the camera can pick up on even a piece of dust. When the entire photo is one big blurry gob, then I know it has been tampered with.

This reply was deleted.