While I was at work, some of my colleagues were talking about strange happenings when they visited Malaysia. They mentioned something jumping from one tree to another (not monkeys) and how one person felt the presence of something behind him at the kitchen table. I was totally intrigued, but others scoffed at the idea of anything paranormal. I kept my mouth shut, because I didn't want to be ridiculed. I was wondering how others feel. Do you join the conversation or keep quiet?

You need to be a member of BooAlert to add comments!

Join BooAlert

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We had a ghost conversation at work today. Some of my colleagues scoffed at my suggestion of ghostly activities that I've gone through. This time I didn't care. I just told them, you don't have to believe in anything but when it happens to you, don't expect people to believe you either. They just walked off laughing. I didn't care.

• I ask them, how would you know if it didn't happen? People who have never had any paranormal experiences will usually poo poo it away.

• To each his own...

• I keep my mouth shut.

• Oh, I wouldn't care what they think. I've been through some weird stuff and some of my close friends thought I lost it. I just said, I know what I saw and don't give a damn whether you believe me or not. They rode me for awhile about it but they knew I was telling the truth. Don't be bothered about the skeptics. One day, something might happen to them too.

• Yes I kinda agree but it would be more reassuring and comforting to tell such experiences with people you know personally. 

• I wouldn't bring the subject up at work. It's a good thing there are forums like these, so people can share their experiences without ridicule. I believe things happen to people.

• I like to join the conversation. I've experienced strange things throughout my life. Some people scoff, but I don't care. Some people have really interesting stories.

• Most people are afraid to admit it. I wouldn't let it bother you. 

• I guess I won't force the issue so much.. I would respect what they think and keep my thoughts to myself. Maybe one day they would experience the paranormal first hand and eat their words in the end.

This reply was deleted.